Tuesday, May 12, 2009

PJ Sec14

Yesterday I went down to PJ on a boring trip, happened to stop by at the Digital Mall. At first I was sitting in front of Starbucks waiting for my colleague, then I turned around and saw that I’m actually right next to the famous Digital Mall! So, I hopped in to take a look what is the hype all about.

dsc00823thumbnail.jpg dsc00828thumbnail.jpg

The Digital Mall is a place where you can find all sorts of IT related products ranging from PCs, laptops, softwares, games, mobile phones and more. On the top floor, you can find a supermarket style shop selling full range of computer stuff. I’ve been dreaming about this IT supermarket concept for quite some time and now that I’ve seen it realize before my eyes…nice!

Well, maybe not 100% nice as the goods was not really cheap. I bet you could find the same price in Kuching for the same stuff offered over there. Only some small things they displayed at really cheap price just to attract your attention. Then again, I don’t need any of those stuff, so I didn’t buy anything there. So much for the Digital Mall.