Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pain!!!

I woke up late this morning and almost miss my web design presentation. O my God...my leg...arghhhh...I suffered from leg cramps which came in waves of pain so agonizing that I dreaded going to bed.

Painful leg cramps kept me up for hours and I was a wreck the next day and so it continued.Every morning is my worst ever time for me to wake up from my bed...only God knows everything...Did i've done something wrong?....maybe yeah...i'm not sure also...

A friend ( Jack Peng Chet Foo) aka Ah Chai advised me to do urut la...aiya...painful lo... I was incredulous but he assured me that it works. my answer..." malas la...lagi pun nak urut apa?" .... Jack always make fun of me especially my leg...aiya ...i'm not to big to do something that we call " SUKAN" aiya...all are propaganda...

The most frequent cause for night leg cramping is a mineral deficiency of calcium and/or magnesium.Cramps are a sign of elctrytic imbalnce often caused by a lack of potassium.