Monday, April 6, 2009

Dear GOD! Down on my knees

the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendour of his comingfrom 2 Thess 2:8

I can see best when I'm down on my knees, when I'm listening to Jesus and he's speaking to me.
On my knees I see clearer than I do from above, and when I'm meeting with Jesusi can ssee through His love.It's hard to be haughty when kneeling in prayer.For my vision is cleared when I meet with Him there.It's hard to judge others while petitioning Him,While seeking forgiveness for my failures and sins.

My perception is best when I kneel before Him and He opens my eyes to His love once again.Though to some it seems foolish, it is wisdom to me.When I want to see best, I get down on my knees.