Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Boring Gloomy Day ever!!

Life are sucks...everyday i woke up the same chapter in my day happen. i keep asking myself what gonna happen on the next day...i couldn't.. The different stories looping day to day that always make me crazy waiting for the new week.


Story about love, lost, hate and happy always hang around in my mind.. What a sucks imaginative...Do i looks like Einstein? the genius man was ever born to a fugitive world? or do i looks like leonardo da vinci ? the hopeless ever man on this world try to create the ever best montage of life?...NOPE!!! that's not you buddy...But who ami i actually?... i try to reveal who am i and what is my motive on my life?...



I try to create a simple life just like other people have.. I can't ..but why?..day by day...month by month ...there's nothing that change on my life..Some are avoiding the D-word all together, using euphemisms like banana. The Great Banana? like "K" hoping that a whole bunch of banana for a dinner with his wife!!! so typical of malaysians who don't even like to talk about deathDeath?...hmmm...that's sound funny for certain people...but for me that's real unless that you have a super power to extanding your life to 120 years(Atleast).



Awsome thing! After hours of spending my time in agony surfing the internet, then I manage to realize there's one new browser...metacafe ... Not that fresh looking,But its different. More attractive... I assure, Facebooker and Blogger like this one much... Since it was well equip with these and those tabs.. i always loading some video clips and listen to the sentimental value songs...are this we call relaxing our mind?....think about it...maybe some other day i'm hoping that the best day will be come to me...After all i don't really had someone to listen to me... To talk to me... Lonely, thats how it has been... My fate, my destiny... Sight..... (Kn8 words)....